These rules and regulations must be followed at all times while on BluCore Shooting Center property!
- Firearms must be unloaded and in a case, unless on the firing line. Concealed Carry permit holders and Uniformed Law Enforcement exempted, but all firearms must remain holstered unless at firing line.
- The Range Officer is in charge of the range at all times.
- Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times, unless directed otherwise by Range Officer.
- No one is allowed in front of the firing line, or to reach beyond the firing line.
- Always point firearms downrange, even when removing or placing in case.
- All targets must be placed at eye level.
- All rounds MUST be directed at the target and must impact the bullet trap/backstop.
- No uncontrolled rapid fire. You MUST control the firearm at all times.
- Drawing from a holster is prohibited, unless approved by Range Staff.
- Shooters under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Food and drink are prohibited in the range area.
- Smoking/smokeless tobacco is prohibited in the facility.
- Shell casings must be swept past the firing line or placed in the brass containers.
- You may only collect your own brass.
- Professional training by BluCore personnel only. No Exceptions!
- All ammunition must conform to our ammunition policy. No exceptions!
- Anyone 11 to 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enter the range.
- Must be 18 years or older to shoot, rent, or purchase long guns, or to shoot personal handguns, without a parent or legal guardian.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent or purchase handguns, or to purchase handgun ammunition, without a parent or legal guardian.
- NO ‘Steel-Core’ Ammunition allowed. No Exceptions!
- NO ‘Tracer’ Ammunition. No Exceptions!
- NO Steel or Aluminum Cased Ammo.
- ONLY Slugs Allowed Through Shotguns (No birdshot, buck, or similar.)
*If you have questions regarding our ammunition policy, please contact a member of the BluCore Shooting Center staff.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“BluCore was, hands down, the single most positive experience I’ve ever had at any public shooting range. Your facility was clean and well stocked with the latest gear, and the staff was beyond nice and helpful.”
“The knowledge and professionalism of your staff really sets your training apart. The ability of the instructors to maintain a safe and fun environment while providing one on one feedback is a rarity.”
“I am constantly impressed by the team at BluCore. I have shot at ranges in six states and the BluCore operation is simply the best.”
“My first experience at BluCore was fantastic. Your range is clean, safe, and extremely well ventilated. It’s better than shooting outside because the wind is always at your back.”