Looking for more summer fun! Check out the classes we are offering at BluCore Shooting Center and the Black Site this month. Everything from Force on Force II to Basic Home Defense to Low Light Pistol. Here are the rest of the classes for July:
Black Site classes:
- Tuesday, 7/16, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm, Force on Force II. This class was designed for people looking to continue learning and practicing realistic, practical ways to identify a person as ‘threat or no-threat’. This class will go a step further than Force-on-Force I in the level of drills and scenarios discussed and practiced.
- Monday, 7/22, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Basic Home Defense. Topics covered in the class include alarm systems, home defense firearms and ammunition, safe rooms, barricading, and door/window security features.
- Monday, 7/29, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm, Home Defense Pistol I. Learn proper techniques for moving through a structure with a pistol, clearing basic rooms and hallways along the way. This course is important for anyone who uses or plans to use a pistol as a primary home defense weapon.
- Tuesday, 7/30, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Combat Mindset. Learn to prepare for and react appropriately to threatening situations, and how to stay out of them whenever possible. We’ll discuss the proper attitude or”mindset” as applied to everyday life, carrying concealed (if you so choose) and how to apply this mindset to home defense.
BluCore Shooting Center classes:
- Wednesday, 7/17, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm, Blucore Women’s Pistol I. Our ‘women-only’ fundamentals class.
- Thursday, 7/18, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Low Light Pistol. Many self defense situations take place in low light or no light conditions. This class will teach you how to use light (handheld or weapon mounted) to your advantage.
- Friday, 7/19, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, GunLocker Trust. A gun trust is designed to help you avoid legal hassles now, hassles if you become disabled or die, and the likelihood of an “accidental felony” due to unlawful sharing, gifting, or selling a firearm.
- Wednesday, 7/24, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Defensive Shotgun Fundamentals. Learn the fundamentals of shooting a shotgun, and employing the shotgun in a defensive or tactical situation. Great class if you are planning to use a shotgun as a home defense weapon!
- Thursday, 7/25, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, BluCore Pistol I. Learn the fundamentals of shooting a semi-automatic pistol. This is our most popular class and the foundation for our other pistol classes.
- Wednesday & Thursday, 7/31 & 8/1, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Concealed Carry Pistol I. One night will be spent solely on the legal aspects of concealed carry laws. The second night, you will learn about the variety of concealed carry holsters and other options, how to draw from concealment, and practice live fire drills on the range drawing from concealment. Great for all CCW permit holders! You will also earn the certificate necessary to apply for your CCW permit if you do not already have it.
To learn more about BluCore, check out our Website and our Online Store. We offer a variety of firearms training classes including pistol training, rifle training, and more! We also have an online gun store with guns, gear, and ammo for sale.