Here’s a look at the rest of the classes offered this month at BluCore Shooting Center and the Black Site. Good news… the July schedule is posted! You can check it out here.
Black Site classes:
- Thursday (6/20), 6:00-9:00 pm, Basic Home Defense This essential home defense class lays the ground work for developing and implementing a good home defense plan. Topics include alarm systems, home defense firearms & ammunition, safe rooms, barricading, and door/window security features.
- Saturday (6/29), 10:00am – 2:00 pm, Tactical Knife Options. Learn offensive knife tactics for when a deadly threat is presented against you.
BluCore Shooting Center classes:
- Tuesday (6/18), 6:00-8:00 pm, Intro to AR. Learn about the different types of ARs, the parts and functioning of the AR, as well as how to field strip, clean, and care for the AR. Classroom only; no range time.
- Thursday (6/20), 6:00-9:00 pm, BluCore Pistol I. Our most popular class! Learn weapons awareness, ready positions, and the fundamentals of shooting a semi-automatic pistol.
- Wed/Thurs, (6/26 & 6/27), Concealed Carry Pistol. In this 2-night class, you will improve your knowledge & understanding of concealed carry laws, learn about concealment holsters and drawing from concealment, as well as improve your skills with your specific carry pistol(s) and holster(s).
To learn more about BluCore, check out our Website and our Online Store. We offer a variety of firearms training classes including pistol training, rifle training, and more! We also have an online gun store with guns, gear, and ammo for sale.